Oh Lord, purify me, make me a chalice in which you dwell, offer your sacrifice in me and spread your love through me. Let me shine like gold, adorn me with the jewels of virtue that I may always be open to you. Fill me. Overflow me. Let me be like that most perfect vessel, the Singular Vessel of Devotion, She to whom I cry for protection against the Evil One. I ask this for your glory, for the vessel is nothing without the sustenance inside, the cup nothing unless it is filled. Oh Lord, purify me.

Give me a word, Abba

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Introduce yourselves!

I've been getting quite a bit more traffic and a couple more followers recently (probably due to me joining virtuouspla.net). Most exciting is the hits from other countries, such as Germany and Belgium. I haven't yet gotten a hit from Italia...too bad. However, if you want to introduce yourself if you've decided to read this blog, be my guest. Unlike Hilary White (*wink*) I don't mind newcomers. Hopefully I will have more posts of substance up, especially after I've arrived at Rome!

2 comments:

thisjourneyofmylife said...

Here goes. I'm Ciska, convert from evangelical-protestant circles (Easter 2011), mid-twenties, living in Belgium. I read your posts on Virtuous Pla.Net and as I enjoyed those, I clicked through to your blog.

Nate said...

Welcome Ciska! I assumed the Belgian hits were from you. This blog is more than a year old, but I've gotten hits from every corner of the globe. I don't think they repeat, but it's still interesting. On my other blog, someone even searched for "american architectural theory" on google (they were from the Czech Republic).