Oh Lord, purify me, make me a chalice in which you dwell, offer your sacrifice in me and spread your love through me. Let me shine like gold, adorn me with the jewels of virtue that I may always be open to you. Fill me. Overflow me. Let me be like that most perfect vessel, the Singular Vessel of Devotion, She to whom I cry for protection against the Evil One. I ask this for your glory, for the vessel is nothing without the sustenance inside, the cup nothing unless it is filled. Oh Lord, purify me.

Give me a word, Abba

Sunday, June 5, 2011

King of Kings, Lord of Lords...

...Fountainhead of Fountainheads.

Hopefully I will have the mental wherewithal to write a couple posts on my actual thoughts about the book The Fountainhead by the infamous Ayn Rand, but for now, I'll just have to say this: One of the main concepts in the book is the "second-hander", the un-original person, the person who just uses what others think to get on in life. Well, if God is The Architect, the Origin, the Fountainhead of Fountainheads, then Satan is the Ultimate Second-hander.

Wow, Satan, lame.

No comments: