Oh Lord, purify me, make me a chalice in which you dwell, offer your sacrifice in me and spread your love through me. Let me shine like gold, adorn me with the jewels of virtue that I may always be open to you. Fill me. Overflow me. Let me be like that most perfect vessel, the Singular Vessel of Devotion, She to whom I cry for protection against the Evil One. I ask this for your glory, for the vessel is nothing without the sustenance inside, the cup nothing unless it is filled. Oh Lord, purify me.

Give me a word, Abba

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nerdy-cult-following-humor

XKCD this link is a trap. you will never have a life again. don't do it. You HAVE to read it. It is SO funny.

Ok, so maybe not. Maybe you just don't get sophisticated intelligent humor.

Try Doghouse Diaries instead.This will consume your life and you will never get anything done ever again. Bring it on? OK. A little less nerdy, equally as funny

Or if you hate Twilight, love Harry Potter and want to hear all about people's lives, just go to MLIA You will hate yourself for doing this, but you will do it and you will find it strangely fascinating until you find something more time consuming, pointless and hilarious.

I have this strange love/hate relationship with these sites. I'm sure there are more.

Oh, and I think Doghouse is the best, jsyk.

No comments: