Oh Lord, purify me, make me a chalice in which you dwell, offer your sacrifice in me and spread your love through me. Let me shine like gold, adorn me with the jewels of virtue that I may always be open to you. Fill me. Overflow me. Let me be like that most perfect vessel, the Singular Vessel of Devotion, She to whom I cry for protection against the Evil One. I ask this for your glory, for the vessel is nothing without the sustenance inside, the cup nothing unless it is filled. Oh Lord, purify me.

Give me a word, Abba

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kant, Can't, Chant

Besides just random musings on relevant topics, I will occasionally post something on Music, on Architecture, on Philosophy, or on Theology. In fact, each of these topics will have their own "Series". I've already started them.

For now, however, all I have to say is that I'm serving Mass tonight, and I'm sort of under the Clouds. Those vitamin (pronounced: vit-a-min, not vite-a-min) tablets seem to not be working. And I've been getting sleep. Oh well. Maybe I just get sick around exam time. Time to consume more Orange Juice.

Oh, and the lilacs are blooming. Right outside the Basilica. This is very happy news.

No comments: