Oh Lord, purify me, make me a chalice in which you dwell, offer your sacrifice in me and spread your love through me. Let me shine like gold, adorn me with the jewels of virtue that I may always be open to you. Fill me. Overflow me. Let me be like that most perfect vessel, the Singular Vessel of Devotion, She to whom I cry for protection against the Evil One. I ask this for your glory, for the vessel is nothing without the sustenance inside, the cup nothing unless it is filled. Oh Lord, purify me.

Give me a word, Abba

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My current project...



Our freshman architecture class is currently doing perspective drawings (drafted and in watercolor) of La Rotonda, a villa designed by Palladio, a famous renaissance architect. Here is a picture of it. Mine will look nowhere near as realistic....cause it's not going to be a photo. I'll be working off an elevation and plan computer drafted by my professor. That's my desk and drafting board that I'm using. It is currently covered with trace. As in Tracing Paper.


I'll be publishing a Notre Dame Architecture Encyclopaedia soon and might put it in the sidebar.

No comments: